Sire - Bull/greyhound x saluki 28"tts

Dam - Great dane x Greyhound 27"tts

Big strong healthy pups.

North East England

live outside and wormed

2 dogs Black with white chest blazes

4 bitches 1 Black with white chest blaze, 2 tan and 1 brown tan mix

looking £100each or offers

Had council round today someone has been telling tales and coz I'm over the amount I can keep on my tenancy I've got to get them shifted. It's not as if half the estate doesn't have too many dogs but what can I say such is life. Any questions feel free to ask please.

I want them to have good homes

Edited by Darlotaximum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AngelicAcid
any pics of the great dane x greyhound mate? interested to see 1....

not the best pic i'll get another one of her tomorrow

Good luck with the sale mate, im looking for a pup, but think ill pass on these. :D .

Had council round today someone has been telling tales and coz I'm over the amount I can keep on my tenancy I've got to get them shifted. It's not as if half the estate doesn't have too many dogs but what can I say such is life. Any questions feel free to ask please.

Council have give me maximum 4 weeks to sort it out so please let me know if anyone is interested

Council have give me maximum 4 weeks to sort it out so please let me know if anyone is interested

would be interested lad, pm me with ur number may take a couple

would be interested lad, pm me with ur number may take a couple

done i think