hi mate just looked at the new photos. their lovely looking dogs. really like the look of the black bitch. sorry to ask as i know you,ve already put the info up about them but how old are they and how much do you want for them? cheers wearney

pm'd you with my number bud

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen these pups at dog show good condition the only question i would be asking is has the dam seen much work because the sire certainly hadn't seen much

The sire saw all of his first season through excellent on the lamp couldn't ask for more. Went out on and off over the summer then unfortunately october last year i put a disk out in my back. My dogs only work for me and I won't have it any other way. I then found out i was pregnant and the consultant told me no more working with the dogs. So yeah he only saw a little of last season and now isn't as fit as he should of been.

His dam was a first x bull greyhound which my partner owned she was 100% and pre ban took anything you asked her to. His sire is a top grade take anything saluki owned by a lad on my estate. His litter brothers and sisters who have been worked tirelessly all winter are all spot on

The Dam of these pups I cannot give a history on I took her out of rescue june last year and she was skin and bones I spent the summer putting weight on her and then was working with her on the lamp and she was coming on well. But as with the sire and her obviously coming into pup. I've not done anything with her her since.

They are strong healthy pups good natured don't know what else to say

seen these pups at dog show good condition the only question i would be asking is has the dam seen much work because the sire certainly hadn't seen much

The sire saw all of his first season through excellent on the lamp couldn't ask for more. Went out on and off over the summer then unfortunately october last year i put a disk out in my back. My dogs only work for me and I won't have it any other way. I then found out i was pregnant and the consultant told me no more working with the dogs. So yeah he only saw a little of last season and now isn't as fit as he should of been.

His dam was a first x bull greyhound which my partner owned she was 100% and pre ban took anything you asked her to. His sire is a top grade take anything saluki owned by a lad on my estate. His litter brothers and sisters who have been worked tirelessly all winter are all spot on

The Dam of these pups I cannot give a history on I took her out of rescue june last year and she was skin and bones I spent the summer putting weight on her and then was working with her on the lamp and she was coming on well. But as with the sire and her obviously coming into pup. I've not done anything with her her since.

Why did you breed from untested dogs do you not think there is enough crap kicking about hence why you got the dam from the kennels greatdane for godsake it is not a working breed or at least they aint been for over 100 years :wallbash:

we all go on about HANCOCK breeding from untried dogs but atleast he stays with collie crosses

and you said you have bred them for your own use well at that show you said you were not keeping any cause you had to many dogs as you were also selling a whippet cross

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Why did you breed from untested dogs do you not think there is enough crap kicking about hence why you got the dam from the kennels greatdane for godsake it is not a working breed or at least they aint been for over 100 years :wallbash:

we all go on about HANCOCK breeding from untried dogs but atleast he stays with collie crosses

and you said you have bred them for your own use well at that show you said you were not keeping any cause you had to many dogs as you were also selling a whippet cross

I don't see why I should have to defend myself

My boyfriend is keeping one and my best friend wanted one also. Am selling the whippet cross and him and my terrier don't get on well. I am not saying that these pups are going to be super heroes it's what you do with a pup that counts at the end of the day. i have advertised what they are and it's up to people who are interested to make their own mind up. The sire is well bred and the dam is what she is at the end of the day. Did you expect me to lie as I could have done. I have answered all questions asked of me.

Go pick on someone else. :thumbdown:

I don't see why I should have to defend myself

My boyfriend is keeping one and my best friend wanted one also. Am selling the whippet cross and him and my terrier don't get on well. I am not saying that these pups are going to be super heroes it's what you do with a pup that counts at the end of the day. i have advertised what they are and it's up to people who are interested to make their own mind up. The sire is well bred and the dam is what she is at the end of the day. Did you expect me to lie as I could have done. I have answered all questions asked of me.

Go pick on someone else. :thumbdown:

sorry if you think im picking on you but i hate the fact that people breed from untested dogs just for pocket lining........

i myself am after a pup but i did the decent thing and got a mate to line his 7 year old bitch proven on all quarry pre ban and he lined it to a 8 year old dog which has seen a lot of graft breed from 1st class animals better chance of getting 1st class animals if you no what i mean

i myself have a 12 year old bitch she was never what i would call a 1st class bitch hence why i have never bred from her there is breeding standards

sorry if you think im picking on you but i hate the fact that people breed from untested dogs just for pocket lining........

i myself am after a pup but i did the decent thing and got a mate to line his 7 year old bitch proven on all quarry pre ban and he lined it to a 8 year old dog which has seen a lot of graft breed from 1st class animals better chance of getting 1st class animals if you no what i mean

i myself have a 12 year old bitch she was never what i would call a 1st class bitch hence why i have never bred from her there is breeding standards

Sorry if I sounded defensive to be fair I knew I had home for 2 of the pups and didn't think she'd have so many. I can see your point and am not out for 'lining my pockets'. I am selling for pretty much the standard price for pups round here and making sure they go to good homes. If I was charging £400 i could understand your annoyance.

Trying not to be crude but the bitch never bled in season so I was not aware that she was in until it was too late. If I did not have homes for 2 I would have terminated the pregnancy and got her spayed. i'm sorry if you are offended by the breeding but it's a bit late now

pups look well mate :victory: and good luck with sale,

never thought id see great dane bred in to a lurcher litter.

what height do you expect them to grow?

lofti