one bitch pup for sale

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi ive got one bitch pup for sale out off my litter she was pik off the litter from me but me and the girl are only keeping one pup from the litter so she up for sale to good working home only am in stranraer and lokkin 100 for her any intrest pm me and ill get bak 2 u

she is a bute : only if you where closer i would of taken her <hereford>

cheers mate she is if i could off keep them all i would off but am happy the ones that were for sale are all going to good working homes and one is going to a family as a pet for to young lads to be brought up with this bitch will need to go to a good permenent working home same goes for this bitch as all the rest if for any reason the owners cant keep there pups then ill buy them back straight away ;)

Nice pups i'd have them but just brought x 2 sir 3/4 whippet 1/4 bull dam full workin wippet 7 weeks old hope 2 work them day and night if i can u got any tips whats good 2 bring them on i play with a ball and both bring it back not bad i do alot of ferreting in winter so that should help yea if u could i would be very grateful mate cheers

Well u could bring them on with a wee rabbits tail or some rabbit fur. shows them the smell.

Good luck anyway.

FM