patt pups ready on 23rd june

i have for sale a litter of patterdale pups both parents 100% earth dogs dam nuttall bitch mixer/bayer sire wheeler x nuttall bred by steve ellis big strong dog good finder fox dont last too long with him but not a stupid dog .the reason i bred these dogs was me and a friend wanted a pup out of the pair so i have 2 dogs and 2 bitches for sale i want £150 a pup and am situated in leeds the pups are only 2 weeks next sun but thought id advertise now as i have had a lot of interest and wanted some genuine digging lads to have a chance any queries pm me please ,and someone will prob notice i am advertising for a working terrier this is because the parents to this litter are retired as of this season cheers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i expected a nobhead this site is full of them shueypaul for some reason i cannot pm you i cannot upload pics on here either if you send me your number by pm or e mail i will send them that way cheers mate
pauls a genuine feller who knows the score,not a messer.good luck with the sale pal ;)