i'm selling my Air Arms TX200 springer, its a.22 cal rifle with simmons 4x32 scopes fitted and comes with the gun bag in the pics. the gun has some scratches on the underside of the stock but apart from that the guns in good working order. I'm looking for £180 and would prefer the buyer to pick up but may post if needs be. i'm located in Cumbria. pm if interested or for more details. atb carp king

post-33705-1242703113.jpg

post-33705-1242703129.jpg

post-33705-1242703137.jpg

Edited by carp king

i'm selling my Air Arms TX200 springer, its a.22 cal rifle with simmons 4x32 scopes fitted and comes with the gun bag in the pics. the gun has some scratches on the underside of the stock but apart from that the guns in good working order. I'm looking for £180 and would prefer the buyer to pick up but may post if needs be. i'm located in Cumbria. pm if interested or for more details. atb carp king

I own one of these guns there one hell of a gun and a bargain at that price :clapper: ATB with the sale.

Guest oldskool

they are a great tool but they are very heavy... thats a good price, mine was an extra £50 on the shop price because i'm left handed :( ...

good luck with the sale

Guest buster321c
no its a waterpistol

funny fucka was in creases when i read that NOT

Chill out , it only a laff

and your right oldskool , great bit of kit ;)

One can assume he thought it might be a live round rifle as many air rifles resemble them now days, so a fair question ;)

lincolnshire.hunter you would do well to purchase at this price for an excellent rifle

Edited by gazandjen