post-2666-1242651045_thumb.jpgpost-2666-1242651082_thumb.jpg

I would like to give my dog the opportunity to produce what he is and can't be bothered with the hassle of having a Litter. Nothing out of him on the ground at the moment, but would like one, he has proved to me he is worth breeding from. Anyone interested in using him, first cross half and half standing 25" tts and a nice long back, let me know and we can thrash out a deal. He is coming 6 (or 7?... lol) but still doing it and has done it all, daytime Hare, Deer, day and night Fox, Rabbit, worked with terriers, on the Lamp, hunting up during the day, retrieves..........the best all round Lurcher of any breeding I have ever had and I have had at least a dozen over the years..............would love another like him. I am in the south west, a Pup deal to right bitch. No first season dreamers please.

Was hoping guys would get in touch to ask the finer details, but as above.........the sensible ones would get in touch via PM....'SMART DOG'.

Edited by Simoman

post-2666-1242651045_thumb.jpgpost-2666-1242651082_thumb.jpg

I would like to give my dog the oportunity to produce what he is and can't be bothered with the hassle of having a Litter. Ayone interested in using him, let me know and we can thrash out a deal.

surely telling people about the dog would help out on securing a lining eg dogs breeding ,dogs ability's, dogs tts ,dogs age

Hes a cracking looking dog. Has he got any titles ie Sir or Lord? :clapper:

Only kidding, looks a belting dog hope you find the right bitch to put him over :victory:

Hes a cracking looking dog. Has he got any titles ie Sir or Lord? :clapper:

Only kidding, looks a belting dog hope you find the right bitch to put him over :victory:

That's what you get when females get involved in a mans game!!...............Mrs always moans that he keeps dribbling because his lips can't keep it in, so she uses the bandana to wipe his chin.

Edited by Shamo
nice looking dog what lines he from pal

I don't know what lines he is from, I never bred him. I got the dog from a friend of mine a few years ago, who got him from a guy 'up country'.

is this the dog you had with you [bANNED TEXT] we collected the chicken? he looks even better in the flesh lads

Yes it is........and it is was quite funny to see him get 'beat up' by a little yank Hen, when the chicks have decided to use him as a perch.