days hunting for newbie's

hi i live in norfolk and have a lot of land to cover with ferrets and nets in the new season. i am offering a chance of showing a newbie how i hunt and to help get them started. under 16 will need a parent with them for peace of mind. if you can get here on the days i go out you are welcome to come along. will involve some digging. pm me for more details

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traceyg
hi i live in norfolk and have a lot of land to cover with ferrets and nets in the new season. i am offering a chance of showing a newbie how i hunt and to help get them started. under 16 will need a parent with them for peace of mind. if you can get here on the days i go out you are welcome to come along. will involve some digging. pm me for more details

Great stuff for the young hunters we need more like you :notworthy: Dont forget please take a adult under 16 :victory:

Hi i put the same offer on a diff site and did not get alot of interest i said i would be giving up some land i lamp and ferret and shoot teaming with rabbits and not a sausage well nothing worth a mention, i thought ppl would have been chomping at the bit to get land i know its hard to come by maybe to busy playing computer games :wallbash:

young people just dont want to go out and get dirty and hunt things. for me this was a part of my life from the age of 10. nothing quite like slowly stalking a rabbit from 100 yards and then getting close enough for a shot let alone getting a kill. lets just hope there are a few young ones out there that feel the same

young people just dont want to go out and get dirty and hunt things. for me this was a part of my life from the age of 10. nothing quite like slowly stalking a rabbit from 100 yards and then getting close enough for a shot let alone getting a kill. lets just hope there are a few young ones out there that feel the same

Well i dont mind getting dirty and hunt things,

But theres alot more to it than that mate,

I think the biggest problem today with young one's as you put it is the lack of respect to the quarry they do hunt/kill,

As say older generations did/do,

But then this is just my humble opinion,, T 7

Edited by tiny 7

Well i dont mind getting dirty and hunt things,

But theres alot more to it than that mate,

I think the biggest problem today with young one's as you put it is the lack of respect to the quarry they do hunt/kill,

As say older generations did/do,

But then this is just my humble opinion,, T 7

its a good call, but i think the majority want picking up and dropping off, so i think its down to where the young lads/lasses live really, :thumbs: