Black paterdale bitch

Black patterdale bitch, rough coated, 10 month old. Bred from hunt stuff to work. £100. Fife area. Will put pics up tomorrow. Real friendly bitch. Kept in kennels. Never seen ought yet coz shes still a puppy but she should be ready to go this season.

Will see you tomorrow Sam. You will take this bitch once you see her as she is a wee cracker, Del.

I'm sure he will but he should ask himself if he works the one he has to its full potential before taking on another. Theres enough dogs out there stuck in kennels not getting the work they deserve or were bred for just because they've been local to people or come at the right price.

Will see you tomorrow Sam. You will take this bitch once you see her as she is a wee cracker, Del.

I'm sure he will but he should ask himself if he works the one he has to its full potential before taking on another. Theres enough dogs out there stuck in kennels not getting the work they deserve or were bred for just because they've been local to people or come at the right price.

My dogS are anything but kennel bound Bobo, but thanks for your concern :thumbs: