out today...

well, i just cannot get enough of the aa s410. But today things were a little different. I missed the first few shots, and two of them were very easy. I am not a great shot by any means but i just couldnt see myself missing shots that easy. A scoping in sess was required and i soon found the pellets hitting 6 inch to the left!!!!! bloody hell :icon_eek:

soon had the baby as sweet as a nut again and the next chance i drilled a nice squig...

managed another squirrel too before scoob decided to take an early bath!

it was great to be out in the woods today. I heard a nuthatch sing for the very first time in my life today. Loud. i also saw a pair of crows mobbing a pair of sparrowhawks. woodies could be heard cooing their sweet serenades, but as a whole, they still remain in large flocks. In the next month they will fragment off to breed.I saw many jays, but i just couldnt get near enough for a shot....

my two tone lurcher...dont you know...they are all the rage.... :angel: im thinking about commercially breeding them.... :rolleyes: god! i can feel a book coming on....wait for it: "Scoob, the start of a dynasty" now thats a catchy title :yes: :sick: good hunting guys...

my two tone lurcher...dont you know...they are all the rage.... :angel:  im thinking about commercially breeding them.... :rolleyes:  god! i can feel a book coming on....wait for it:  "Scoob, the start of a dynasty"  now thats a catchy title :yes:  :sick:  good hunting guys...

or "scoob, and the start of dysentry" :cry: