Travellers cleaned the kennels out

Bet all the travellers who shout out about hard done by they all are for getting the blame for everything nicked don't offer to see if they can help and you wonder why your called thieving pikie scum!.

:clapper::clapper:

why do people give them respect by calling them travellers!! most are on a fixed site therefore they are not travelling! call them what they are THIEVING, SCROUNGING,CARDBOARD GYPPOS

dont forget hedge shiters.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye well, they are not all the same, just go to a horse fair, many a decent traveler be out there, bit harsh labeling them all with the same brush.

There are good and bad in all society, but hey two wrongs don't make a right hey ... or does it ;)

To stop any arguments on this thread i must state that there has got to be some good travellers out there and there are definitely many bad, so please quit the shit because all i want to do is to get the dogs back. Like someone said; WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD TRAVELLERS AT TO STAND UP AND SPEAK AND TO HELP OUT AND PROVE THAT THERE ARE GOODUNS OUT THERE

To stop any arguments on this thread i must state that there has got to be some good travellers out there and there are definitely many bad, so please quit the shit because all i want to do is to get the dogs back. Like someone said; WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD TRAVELLERS AT TO STAND UP AND SPEAK AND TO HELP OUT AND PROVE THAT THERE ARE GOODUNS OUT THERE

:clapper::clapper: well said mate and good luck finding the dogs, i hope the koonts get everything they deserve.

Ok- havent got time for all the shoot em, burn em stuff. We've got good travellers as well as bad & travellers registered on site.

Have you got any pics of dogs??? Email me doglost1@btinternet.com

Theres details that I need to get you posters made up. Log on to www.doglost.co.uk post for your mate if you can if not. Get the pics to me asap with following infor for each dog.

Type

Colour

Marking

Collar

Tag

Chip

Missing From

Circumstances

Contact Number

Reward

I can use Doglost H/o number to filter out the headbangers that will call

Watch out for local shows. We just got couple back from Stow Fair, the lad who had 8 dogs stolen they are turning up. More eyes & posters. Will cross post info onto Co-ordinators forum in meantime as you have vehicle info

Ok- havent got time for all the shoot em, burn em stuff. We've got good travellers as well as bad & travellers registered on site.

Have you got any pics of dogs??? Email me doglost1@btinternet.com

Theres details that I need to get you posters made up. Log on to www.doglost.co.uk post for your mate if you can if not. Get the pics to me asap with following infor for each dog.

Type

Colour

Marking

Collar

Tag

Chip

Missing From

Circumstances

Contact Number

Reward

I can use Doglost H/o number to filter out the headbangers that will call

Watch out for local shows. We just got couple back from Stow Fair, the lad who had 8 dogs stolen they are turning up. More eyes & posters. Will cross post info onto Co-ordinators forum in meantime as you have vehicle info

It beats me as to why the good travellers dont sort their own house out. Life would be a lot better for everyone if they did.

Dog thieves are scum pure and simple.

We used to have a national pigeon shooting day, how about a national dog thief burning day.

really hope you get your dogs back.

Very sad story but we all know that these people are scum, as we can see from the reaction on here. So why do people when selling dogs still take people who they dont know from adam, to a pen where lurchers are kept..........???

It surely isnt worht it, just to sell a pup or two.....

I was on a drive a couple of weeks ago at a travellers site not far from me. And i'll tell you what, i wouldnt like to go in to one with guns blazing!!!!

Get the pics, then get the law, there is no other way, no matter how hard you are or how hard your mates are.....

I have worked and lived with travelling families most of my life and I think I detest the stereotyped image as much as they do.

There are some rogues in any walk of life but as soon as anything goes missing why blame the romany people straight away?

I hope that your dogs are soon recovered by the way

OTC

I have just read this post from start to finish. I am sorry to hear that you'r friends dogs were stolen. But for everyone that is going on about burning them out and things to that effect COME ON THEY PROBERLY HAVE KIDS!!! I totally agree about there being good travelllers i have been fortunate to meet. But what i will say as some one else has perviously said get the proof ie pics then got to the police and let them deal with it.

Just think before making a silly move. They have familys and proberly young kids on their site. Think about what you would do if someone came to your house and try'd to carry out the things that have been posted on here. Im sure you or anyone else would defend your self / family. I am not in any way saying that what these people have done is aceptable.

I have just read this post from start to finish. I am sorry to hear that you'r friends dogs were stolen. But for everyone that is going on about burning them out and things to that effect COME ON THEY PROBERLY HAVE KIDS!!! I totally agree about there being good travelllers i have been fortunate to meet. But what i will say as some one else has perviously said get the proof ie pics then got to the police and let them deal with it.

Just think before making a silly move. They have familys and proberly young kids on their site. Think about what you would do if someone came to your house and try'd to carry out the things that have been posted on here. Im sure you or anyone else would defend your self / family. I am not in any way saying that what these people have done is aceptable.

Terrie, dont worry... This place is full of hard men and dreamers, bull talkers and the like..... I have said it many times before. What is the point of typing such dribble but it still goes on, dont worry Terrie it wont happen..

And yes, gold finch i agree you, its senseless talk and it should be stopped!

Send a private message to the admins...