Travellers cleaned the kennels out

Get a good crew and go in hard, poilce wont go near the place, if you really want them a telphone call telling them some ones been shot will do it. They know, or think there untouchable untill people show them that there very touchable it will keep happening.Always amazes me how many people say, love to help but, No matter where you are get of your ass,s give the lads a pm and get it sorted. You would travel the length of the country for a days sport, if this happened every time the thieving would stop. Even if the dogs arnt there if you do it right,and they think you will be back tommorow your dogs will turn up.

well said :clapper:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for a friend of mine who is in his 60's and doesnt use a computer.

Last wednesday two guys came to south cumbria to buy a pup off a friend's friend and they asked to see the parents which were at my friends kennels as he owns the sire.

The same wednesday night thursday morning the kennels were cleaned out,

1. Airedale bull greyhound, Fawn colour and standing about 27 inch

2. Wheaton greyhound, about 27 inch

3. black bullx, standing about 25-26 inch

4. Boarder terrier

I think there might be a few more dogs to add but i am waiting for pictures off my friend.

The details we have so far are, Golden 4x4 pick up with reg number, police computer came back to veryfy that it is regestered to St Helens which is where the two said they were from, the bad bit was it came back with no MOT, TAX, or INSURANCE and it will be found on a travellers site in St Helens.

With knowing a good few people some mates of my friend checked it out and its rightits there but they said if someone went on the site then the would end up in deep deep SH#T.

Now if i remember rightly someone else on thehuntinglife hs posted about the same golden 4x4 pickup.

any help in returning these dogs would be fantastic.

If it turns out that these are the guys then the site is going up in smoke and i cant wait to watch the tw##s bur#.

If anyone did this to me then they would wish that they were getting tortured by Bin Laden and not by me.

mate if you dp out dive me a shout will help you thanks

and all the smack heads i no that interfere with kids a gorgie breds so do all you lot mallest children or just a few? i agree who ever got your dogs punish um for it properly but dont talk like c**ts

and all the smack heads i no that interfere with kids a gorgie breds so do all you lot mallest children or just a few? i agree who ever got your dogs punish um for it properly but dont talk like c**ts

Ever heard of Levi Bellfield ?

Bet all the travellers who shout out about hard done by they all are for getting the blame for everything nicked don't offer to see if they can help and you wonder why your called thieving pikie scum!.

:clapper::clapper:

why do people give them respect by calling them travellers!! most are on a fixed site therefore they are not travelling! call them what they are THIEVING, SCROUNGING,CARDBOARD GYPPOS

Like you just have on that pm you sent me leec,"give me a number you tramp" or something like that,like i said in my reply i'm affraid your mistaken in thinking i give a sh*t!!!!.

people may remember when my lad was robbed of his bullx in january - we went on the local site and the scum stuck togethor as youd expect until the old bill raided them and next day a crew of us went and shall i say - we got a few answers - within a week the dog was back - best thing was it was one of their own who grassed the b*****d up - they were singing like canaries once the caravans started being done - not all but most are scum !