Travellers cleaned the kennels out

This is for a friend of mine who is in his 60's and doesnt use a computer.

Last wednesday two guys came to south cumbria to buy a pup off a friend's friend and they asked to see the parents which were at my friends kennels as he owns the sire.

The same wednesday night thursday morning the kennels were cleaned out,

1. Airedale bull greyhound, Fawn colour and standing about 27 inch

2. Wheaton greyhound, about 27 inch

3. black bullx, standing about 25-26 inch

4. Boarder terrier

I think there might be a few more dogs to add but i am waiting for pictures off my friend.

The details we have so far are, Golden 4x4 pick up with reg number, police computer came back to veryfy that it is regestered to St Helens which is where the two said they were from, the bad bit was it came back with no MOT, TAX, or INSURANCE and it will be found on a travellers site in St Helens.

With knowing a good few people some mates of my friend checked it out and its rightits there but they said if someone went on the site then the would end up in deep deep SH#T.

Now if i remember rightly someone else on thehuntinglife hs posted about the same golden 4x4 pickup.

any help in returning these dogs would be fantastic.

If it turns out that these are the guys then the site is going up in smoke and i cant wait to watch the tw##s bur#.

If anyone did this to me then they would wish that they were getting tortured by Bin Laden and not by me.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for a friend of mine who is in his 60's and doesnt use a computer.

Last wednesday two guys came to south cumbria to buy a pup off a friend's friend and they asked to see the parents which were at my friends kennels as he owns the sire.

The same wednesday night thursday morning the kennels were cleaned out,

1. Airedale bull greyhound, Fawn colour and standing about 27 inch

2. Wheaton greyhound, about 27 inch

3. black bullx, standing about 25-26 inch

4. Boarder terrier

I think there might be a few more dogs to add but i am waiting for pictures off my friend.

The details we have so far are, Golden 4x4 pick up with reg number, police computer came back to veryfy that it is regestered to St Helens which is where the two said they were from, the bad bit was it came back with no MOT, TAX, or INSURANCE and it will be found on a travellers site in St Helens.

With knowing a good few people some mates of my friend checked it out and its rightits there but they said if someone went on the site then the would end up in deep deep SH#T.

Now if i remember rightly someone else on thehuntinglife hs posted about the same golden 4x4 pickup.

any help in returning these dogs would be fantastic.

If it turns out that these are the guys then the site is going up in smoke and i cant wait to watch the tw##s bur#.

If anyone did this to me then they would wish that they were getting tortured by Bin Laden and not by me.

Gutted for him mate,

Just shout if you need a hand.

Bet all the travellers who shout out about hard done by they all are for getting the blame for everything nicked don't offer to see if they can help and you wonder why your called thieving pikie scum!.

Scumbags, utter scumbags, they have probably never had a decent dog in their sad pathetic lives and cant keep white mice let alone train a working dog, so they have to prey on other people and steal their animals :angry: I hope the man gets his dogs back, these people are scum and need to be stopped :censored: , good luck

as above come on all the " we are'nt all bad its just bad apples " brigade!! ?? bur the c**ts wipe them out before they breed again. the dogs are bound to be gone from there and the filth wont go and look any way as we all know they are above the law.

scotty

sorry to hear that mate, at least you have have an idead were abouts the dogs are, ive recently had a terrier stolen but got it back a few days later and im just waiting for 1 more address then ive caught up with all who were involved, good luck mate and revenge is so sweet

Get down there with a pair of binoculars and a camera, if the dogs are there you have 2 options, a) get a few mates together and steam in and take em, back. or B) go to the police and show em a couple of pics and let them get on with what they get paid for ;) (should be well worth watching), awful situation though, dog thieves are pure scum.

Personaly I don't know any travellers, so I cannot comment on them, but there is good and bad in all <_< Best of luck sorting this out, atvb Richard

Burn all the p***y scum out my mate recently had 4 dogs lifted he knew the lads that took them reported them to the old bill they wouldn"t act on the info so a few lads went and got the dogs back 3 of the scum are still in hospital and 1 caravan was burnt out and the rest of the scum upped sticks and haven"t been seen since

Some people don't have the luxury of playing vigilante, having wives, kids, fixed address etc, these tw@ts obviously rely on that, would be nice to see them get what they deserve, I reckon if you mention popping down the site with a few mates, some petrol and a few baseball bats, the plod will soon take action, if not shame on them (wouldn't suprise me though), ab Richard