Sign in to follow this  
dessy b

for sale

for sale is my beloved sporttrack family owned from new met green removeable hard top ideal for lamping ect. 11mths mot 5mths tax v.g .c 5 new tyres only been up and down lane to feed birds ect 1once a year to scotland hence low miles based in derbyshire 700 ono pm for further details

Guest SJM

Good price that, shame your not a bit nearer :( Whats the difference between the sportrak and the 4track in offroading ability? ie is one better than the other or is there not much between them?

Pic would be good :thumbs:

Good price that, shame your not a bit nearer :( Whats the difference between the sportrak and the 4track in offroading ability? ie is one better than the other or is there not much between them?

I THINK SPORTRAK A BIT BETTER MUCH LIGHTER

Guest SJM

Just been told the sportrak doesnt come in deisel only petrol? so no good to me :(

agreed there, i was in a four track last week and thought it drove sound, well just as good as the warrior i USED to have, i think sportrak is for the school run more than off road, i drive a Ka now :(

agreed there, i was in a four track last week and thought it drove sound, well just as good as the warrior i USED to have, i think sportrak is for the school run more than off road, i drive a Ka now :(

more bollocks from jackoleeds :icon_redface::icon_redface:

:icon_redface::icon_redface:

for sale is my beloved sporttrack family owned from new met green removeable hard top ideal for lamping ect. 11mths mot 5mths tax v.g .c 5 new tyres only been up and down lane to feed birds ect 1once a year to scotland hence low miles based in derbyshire 700 ono pm for further details
Any pictures milage & year would mate

:whistling: :kiss:

:whistling: :kiss:

crawl back under your stone jacko

Sign in to follow this