STOLEN LURCHER FOUND - but not a happy ending

thats terrible feel gutted for you mate :no: how do you go about microchiping the dog im thinking of getting my bitch done.I see alot of travellers around my way and they allways offer to buy me and my friends dogs never even seen them work i think she should be [bANNED TEXT] but better safe than sorry.Good luck with your other dog. :)

sorry 4 you mate

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats terrible feel gutted for you mate :no: how do you go about microchiping the dog im thinking of getting my bitch done.I see alot of travellers around my way and they allways offer to buy me and my friends dogs never even seen them work i think she should be [bANNED TEXT] but better safe than sorry.Good luck with your other dog. :)

sorry 4 you mate

well any of you boys in rhondda cynon taff should get in touch with the dog pound in dinas . as far as i know micro chipping is still free to anyone .. well worth it ..

Im really sorry this has happened to you. The lurchers & greys I move out of the pound are destined for same fate. There are LOADS in the pounds- please people log on to sites.

I can get some of the links but always try check them out myself. MICROCHIP- it costs £15 tops & the wardens scan the dogs, tattoo any thing you can to identify your dogs.

Ive 4 dogs grey/lurcher in rescue kennels at minute- at least two are workers- Ive one in Springfield Pound- if I dont move her she will have same fate.

Its wrong but this is what Im up against every week. 7 days isnt long enough to find a dog thats been moved acroos country.

Sorry that we couldnt help you find her sooner

Guest GoneToGround1

absolutely gutted for you pal, sad how they have to put dogs to sleep instead of finding them a new home anyway i thought they had adverts in the tele saying they never put a healthy dog to sleep :wallbash: