STOLEN LURCHER FOUND - but not a happy ending

I reported some time ago that my part minshaw bitch Lady had been swiped by Pikeys, after they reccy'd her 3 months before.......anyway for the last month i have searched high and low to no avail.

A day or so ago i spotted a video of a similar dog at a dog home in Nottingham - 150 miles away from me.... i was convinced it was her and took some still pictures and cross referenced them with my own... Bingo!!! found her - exact match.

Clearly overjoyed I rang the place - only the to find she had been put to sleep a week before, as no one had claimed her, and the video was placed as 'last chance on death row'..

So congractulations to the theiving wankers who stole her, and took to the other side of the country - you couldnt even keep her kenneled properly.................. You stole my prize possesion, work tool and friend.............stressed and frightened her so much that she escaped from you...............as she wondered about an unfamiliar county, probably desperately trying to find her way home, she was picked up by the local dog catcher who then stessed her further....... now my beloved girl is dead, and through no fault of her own ............ well f****n done............ ive neva been a sentimenal kinda guy at all........ but if there is such a thing as doggy heaven, she deserves a top spot in the best fields of green.

P.s ...... and you better hope and pray till your last day that I never find out who and where you are...................

R.I.P Lady

post-6717-1242473718.jpg

post-6717-1242473498.jpg

post-6717-1242473419.jpg

Edited by Paul in North Lincs

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest little lurcher

i have come back to this thread 3 times before i replied , im so so sorry for you , i know the sick feeling not knowing where your dogs are after theft , may she R I P and the b*****ds who stole her ROT IN HELL YOU FEKKING SCUM!!!!

nothing worse than vermin who steal peoples dogs these dogs are cherished friends and companions and in most cases not just(working dogs) hope the tw**s that stole her die a thousand deaths the poor girl R.I.P girl . :(