Double kennel and run

I'm moving house soon so will not be needing my kennels now, one sleep box is 4x4 the other is just under that, the run is 10ft X 8ft and just over 6ft high..........the kennel has a felted roof but i'd imagine you'd have to re felt it when you put it back together, it all comes down in panels.

Buyer to collect from Newcastle, i'll help dismantle it so you can see how it comes apart.

I'm looking for somewhere between £150 and £200......not alot of money for the size of the kennel you're getting!!!!!!

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1004.jpg

This is the kennel 'The Brickslayer' lived in..................... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

oh my god a chance to buy a kennel that the mighty bruce once lived in ... i wonder if my collie mungrel slept in it she may have a chance of winning something ??? ... NHA :D:D:D ...........

oh my god a chance to buy a kennel that the mighty bruce once lived in ... i wonder if my collie mungrel slept in it she may have a chance of winning something ??? ... NHA :D:D:D ...........

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mate you still got the kennel

Mate you still got the kennel

Yep still here mate........... :yes:

dose the shit shovel come free :sick: :laugh: come on guys here is a bargan if iv ever seen 1 av seen this run and it is solid and well made,

..........lamp

I'll give you a bucket of his shit too mate if you want it...................... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: