Hi welcome to the sale of my air arms s410 carbine,with Hawke 3-9x50ir nite lite sites with lense covers and light up cross hairs.The gun ha a stage 1 tuning kit,The gun has been rebuilt totlly inside ,all gaskets,seals,There is not one ariginal part inside the gun not even a scre,It comes with 2 10 slug magazines and half cammie/black buffallo case,there is also a camoflage cover for the gun itself,first to see this gun will buy it,I have the connector here to fill the gun but i need to keep my bottle for my other gun.The rifle is located in the SR5 area of Sunderland Tyne & Wear, cheers £550onvo

Edited by broader608

Guest buster321c
Hi welcome to the sale of my air arms s419 carbine,with Hawke 3-9x50ir nite lite sites with lense covers and light up cross hairs.The gun ha a stage 2 tuning kit,People think they can drill a hole in the side of the gun and turn it up,This does work but to get much more performance from your gun u must apply the tunning kit,The gun has been rebuilt totlly inside ,all gaskets,seals,There is not one ariginal part inside the gun not even a scre,It comes with 2 10 slug magazines and half cammie/black buffallo case,there is also a camoflage cover for the gun itself.Im not sure the ps of the gun but its definetly definetly above as it makes rabbits back flip from 250-300 yards,maybe even more if i were a better shot ha,first to see this gun will buy it,I have the connector here to fill the gun but i need to keep my bottle for my other gun.The rifle is located in the SR5 area of Sunderland Tyne & Wear,give me a ring 07849738623 cheers £550onvo

250 - 300 yds ???

Where did you get a stage 2 tuning kit from i want one if you can shoot bunnies at 250-300 yards then i can pack the rimmy away ? the only kits ive seen are on the bay with the hammerspring that sounds like a centerfire going off ! 250-300 yards dream on mate !

Edited by mike white
250 yards i suppose the guns pushing 250ft/lb aswell :o

yeah am sure thats the one. one shot one fill!

Am assuming that the original post is a typo or something!

Edited by lapin2008

250 yards my arse i never knew air arms did rimfire (sarcasm) btw if it is what he says it is you probs only get one shot lol and to be honest if its again doing what it says it is then its fac

but c'mon guys 250 yards with an airgun no chance

it was probably meant to say 25-30 yards not 250-300 yards

It wasnt meant to say all that,The rifle is a Air Arms S410,dosent back flip rabbits from 300 yards,My pal takin the piss cos hes got a cheap flimsy jap 177,dunno the ps but get bout 25 shots per fill,stage 1 tuning kit,fully rebuilt gun.

Guest buster321c

i get 70 shots per fill on mine , and no its not messed with , and its running @11.63 ;) ( top of the curve ) , but to understand how its still under 12lbs and you only get 25 per fill is beyond me :blink: