For Sale - Starter shot guns

Baikal over and under NEDT 12 bore - good condition and very well cared for - not sure of the chokes - £115.

Webley single barrel 12 bore -32" barrel - full choke - much loved 1st shot gun - so very well cared for - and good condition for age - hard hitting - long range - good vermin gun - you get the picture! £70.

Can be seen by arrangement - for pictures pm me with your email adddress and I will send. Our pix are bigger than it is possible to upload on here. Sorry, should have said - am in Beverley (just outside) and we can chat about delivery cost/collection etc to suit. regards PH

Edited by rph6.5

Baikal over and under NEDT 12 bore - good condition and very well cared for - not sure of the chokes - £115.

Webley single barrel 12 bore -32" barrel - full choke - much loved 1st shot gun - so very well cared for - and good condition for age - hard hitting - long range - good vermin gun - you get the picture! £70.

Can be seen by arrangement - for pictures pm me with your email adddress and I will send. Our pix are bigger than it is possible to upload on here. Sorry, should have said - am in Beverley (just outside) and we can chat about delivery cost/collection etc to suit. regards PH

send pics of baikal to lyndonrowland@hotmail.co.uk