lurcher bitch for sale

nice dog pal i for one wouldn get rid of a good lurcher just cause its killed a cat ,for god sake iv 5 dogs here and all of em would slaughter a cat given half the chance ,personally if i had a lurcher that wouldn kill one ,a feral one that is i wouldn keep him in my kennell.Just try be a bit more carefull with him ,it aint right for the dog to be passed around so much

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

come on lads anybody else want a dig at me im just trying to sell a dog if there is any genuine people pm me im a genuine man selling a genuine dog
where you living four track mate looking for dog
come on lads anybody else want a dig at me im just trying to sell a dog if there is any genuine people pm me im a genuine man selling a genuine dog
where you living four track mate looking for dog

bishop auckland county durham north east

ok mate, most dogs will have a pop at a cat. As it been stock-trained, that would be more of a worry to most lurchers owners. If its had 4 homes as been said, and its hunting+catching well. Whats the prob then.?????

lamper18 ive got to agree mate :thumbs: ,my dogs would kill cats to probaly if given the chance!

but they dont get the chance !

because they are under control.

lofti..

Edited by lofti75

ok mate, most dogs will have a pop at a cat. As it been stock-trained, that would be more of a worry to most lurchers owners. If its had 4 homes as been said, and its hunting + cat ching well :clapper: . Whats the prob then.?????