orders being taken for male and femal redtails perant reared

will make good size birds and great hunters male and femal was used for tree rat hawking

male £300

females £400

contact dave on 07774945192

derbyshire

£100 none refundable deposit sucures paypal accepted

also will take weekly instulments for a bird befor collecting

Edited by jakepotjo

orders being taken for male and femal redtails perant reared

will make good size birds and great hunters male and femal was used for tree rat hawking

male £300

females £400

contact dave on 07774945192

derbyshire

£100 none refundable deposit sucures paypal accepted

also will take weekly instulments for a bird befor collecting

hi mate

where are you from please sorry just seen it derby .

Edited by redtail23
thanks for the comment and jasper your right not many people breed them i dont think they can cope with fighting the female when they need to ring them and boy isit a fight lol

Tell me about it Jake :clapper:. I had a pair round another guys in a breeding project but the guy kept climbing up his step ladder to peer at her on the nest, time and time again I told him to leave her alone but Nope he just couldn't stop himself....

I came home one day to find a message on the phone from his wife asking to ring back, it turns out this guy peered over the aviary AGAIN and the female left the nest and flew to the perch below him, The pratt then stuck his head right over the aviary to look down on her and she nailed him across the top of his eye :clapper:, Plenty good enough....

19 stitches later and his missus was on the phone telling me they want them removed from the garden, this left me right in the shit as they was on eggs but they was adamant they had to go, at that time there was a few being bred so I struggled shifting them and finally sold the pair to a guy in scotland for £450 :cry:, I'm still gutted when I think about it as I loved the birds but didn't have the space. they're a proper mans bird compared to them mamby pamby Harrishawks :laugh:.....

I hope you get some genuine lads for them mate!! I'm sure you will have no problems

atb

Jasp

we had one female that would wait at the door for it to open then try nailing you lol we have had them on the face my dad nearly lost his eye with one befor i was born all tho it was a imprint due to it being imported as an egg when they first got introduced to this country

i know what you mean about a harris but ther the perfect first bird get my back up when pepole tell others to get a red as a first bird because if you mess up it can get dangerous but in the correct hands ther orsome

im waiting on a white goss this year to fly a friend has a pair and he is gifting me one

• 2 weeks later...