cxan i stress i know only what i have put down on the post these are being sold by a friend whos friend is ill and cant take the dogs out

first is

bullx whipit

10 months old

about 20inch

black with whit on head whit chest and socks

seen nothing

£150

sulki/grey x wheton/grey

13 months old

24 inchs

wheton colour

good day dog perfect rabbiter/ferreting dog

£200

please can you pm for a contact number to my friend as i say i only know what is on the post

location chesterfield derbyshire

atb wayne

for got to state both dogs are bitches

all pms answered

Edited by jakepotjo

both dogs still for sale as travis22 said 100%he wanted the sulki cross and my mate has spent 3 hour in traffic to get the dog to him in nottingham and he turn the dog down saying wont his cuptea when was sent photos and told about dog befor hand

all pms replyed to and travis this is the seconed time you have done this to my mate so i would advise you to stopmessing around

lads dont wast you breath on a waster like him he dose not deserve to be in the sport give genuin lads a bad name all my mate doing is trying to help a friend out he has the dog at his as the owner cant walk them as he is ill

cxan i stress i know only what i have put down on the post these are being sold by a friend whos friend is ill and cant take the dogs out

first is

bullx whipit

10 months old

about 20inch

black with whit on head whit chest and socks

seen nothing

£150

bull whippet still for sale then thing is im in south wales any chance we could meet some where

sulki/grey x wheton/grey

13 months old

24 inchs

wheton colour

good day dog perfect rabbiter/ferreting dog

£200

please can you pm for a contact number to my friend as i say i only know what is on the post

location chesterfield derbyshire

atb wayne

for got to state both dogs are bitches

all pms answered