excellent worker lives out side good with other dogs and bitchs but no good with kids as it has a split personality has papers coming up 4 this year will be a good stud dog only going has got new pup and have not got time for him cheap at 100 ono and im is crook county durham pm for more details

Edited by whippetXgreyhound

exceelent worker lives out side good with other dogs and bitchs but no good with kids as it has a split personality has papers coming up 4 this year will be a good stud dog only going has got new pup and have not got time for him cheap at 100 ono and im is crook county durham pm for more details
u sell a lot off dogs.do u work for the rspca and bring them home
exceelent worker lives out side good with other dogs and bitchs but no good with kids as it has a split personality has papers coming up 4 this year will be a good stud dog only going has got new pup and have not got time for him cheap at 100 ono and im is crook county durham pm for more details
u sell a lot off dogs.do u work for the rspca and bring them home

no i just put some up for mates

Edited by whippetXgreyhound

Split personality but make a good stud dog ;) .

Nice to see you've got a genuine reason for getting rid of him, new pup and all that.

Split personality but make a good stud dog ;) .

Nice to see you've got a genuine reason for getting rid of him, new pup and all that.

it is just not the new pup it is that the little lad keeps going in the dog run with it and i do not want the dog gettin hold of him and before you all say well put lock on the run so he cant get in i have do that

Build a fence in front of your kennel so your kid(s) dont come in to contact with it,

Or PTS as its your problem as the owner that its not safe around kids to the extent that your scared of your own child walking up to the pen,

A dog that is that much of a worrie to a child should never be rehomed to anyone even if there willing to take it on with such a aggressive nature towards children,

Just think of the unlucky child that happens to be at the wrong place at the wrong time,

Be responable and dont let a dog like this be pass on,,,,

Atb T 7

an old lurcher i had snacked at a child i had him 8 years without a grumble i would just like to say it was his last growl i could not see no other option than to put to sleep. your child and every other child should have been your main concern instead you want a 100 quid to get a bit of cash in your pocket and still put other kids in danger selfish W****R comes to mind :censored::censored::wallbash:

I knew this post would cause s**t but to honest i cant see the problem.PTS would be my last solution.

Some dog owners NEVER come in to contact with kids and at least hes been honest!

Getting a new pup was a little too honest thou !

Id go for the little fence idea!