just out of intrest , previous to advertising this unborn litter , how many have you got spoken for , as surely you havent bred without having any homes lined up what so ever?

looks like both dogs could produce a cracking litter , all best

Iv got 4 pups spoken for mate put iv add the dog scan and the vet as said there is ten give and take mate.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just out of intrest , previous to advertising this unborn litter , how many have you got spoken for , as surely you havent bred without having any homes lined up what so ever?

I would imagine that he would have got a home for at least 1 (the 1 he's keeping)

It don't mater what you do mate or what order you do it in someone will find fault on here. :wallbash:

Good luck with the pups mate P1 :thumbs:

I would imagine that he would have got a home for at least 1 (the 1 he's keeping)

It don't mater what you do mate or what order you do it in someone will find fault on here. :wallbash:

i wasnt picking / finding faults , i even praised and said a cracking litter will be produced from sire and dam , i was curious , so dont be one to jump on the band wagon :thumbs:

i wasnt picking / finding faults , i even praised and said a cracking litter will be produced from sire and dam , i was curious , so dont be one to jump on the band wagon :thumbs:

I didn't say YOU where mate read other posts If you can't see the truth in your own.

Im not mate thanks anyway. Im going to keep a pup just for rabbiting and ferreting. You now what people are like on this site mate.

I didn't say YOU where mate read other posts If you can't see the truth in your own.

think he is getting at me mate well we can all have our say thats what this site is for all im doing is asking thats all

sire is the brindle one first cross whippit collie. post-31347-1242325113_thumb.jpgIv got some pups due in june just want to now if anyone is interesed in any. sire is 1st cross whippit collie Dam is whippit collie greyhound. 6 pups born at mins.