• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not very good at percentages can anyone work out what percentage a pup would be thanks

have the pups been born already ??

No mate thay are due 13th june and will find out what percentages thay will be thanks

That looks like the one i sold to someone at sheffield,spitting image.collie xgrey to bullxgrey to a collie,hence bulging ribs,wide head.

think you have the wrong dog mate.

That looks like the one i sold to someone at sheffield,spitting image.collie xgrey to bullxgrey to a collie,hence bulging ribs,wide head.

Anyone.

Anyone.

rabbit bill the dog you sold were was it from.

im not very good at percentages can anyone work out what percentage a pup would be thanks

No mate thay are due 13th june and will find out what percentages thay will be thanks

think your counting your chickens before they hatch mate here . you should wait til they born and then addvertise them

think your counting your chickens before they hatch mate here . you should wait til they born and then addvertise them

Whys that then mate.

Whys that then mate.

well hoiw may are you having mate do you no that bitchs or dogs are they will they be ok will some die at birth. what if you get 10 people on here that all want one and you get 3 so you tell 7 people sorry lads not a good thing to do that just saying my bit.

tyou cant sell what you not got

just out of intrest , previous to advertising this unborn litter , how many have you got spoken for , as surely you havent bred without having any homes lined up what so ever?

looks like both dogs could produce a cracking litter , all best

Are you going to put some better pic's on....intrested in a bitch..

I will later mate.

good luck with the pups pal,iv seen the sire...is the dam yours?

Yer the dam is mine mate.