SWAP - STOMP 140cc PIT BIKE FOR AIR RIFLE!

Okay heres the lowdown, my cousin came shooting with me and its the first time he's used a decent pre-charged air rifle and now he wants one.

He's got a Stomp 140cc Race Tuned Pit Bike, in A1 condition, paid about £700 for it a year ago and he's willing to swap it for a good air rifle with scope, thats about it, if anyone is genuinly interested i'll get you pics up and more details, either PM me or use this thread.

I think to sell the bike we'd be looking at about £350 - which we'll be doing if this doesnt come off, thanks for reading!

Heres a stock photo of the pit bike:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2420/110fxjsumcp0.jpg

Its a little beast, I've had a go on his road and it wheelied with me on it (15stone)!

thanks.

Lee

by the way, with in reason i will deliver the bike, i.e yorkshire.

genuine people only. thanks

Lee

Mate iv got an air arms s310 its got bushnell scopes tripode and its bin professionally real tree painted

ive got a bsa ultra single shot pre charged not many shots been fired out of it i paid 400 quid for it very good gun and is that the acual bike in the pic or is it the same thing but just a photo off the internet im very interested mate pm me atb tom!!

post-34248-1242143487_thumb.jpg

there you go, thats the actual bike. just waiting to get in touch with my cousin but I like them bsa's so i reckon he'll be up for that, with the pump aswell i rekon he'll be chuffed. i'll give you a bell as soon as i know.