free lurcher pups about 7 months old...now gone thanks

these pups wont earn you a quick buck!!! they need training.theyre nervous with people and needs someone to earn their trust. ive go them better than they were but they have goota go. theyre both nuts and not nervous with other dogs. plenty of fire in them. i had put these up before as some arse had reported me to the rspca. after speaking with the rspca who to my suprise were excellent with me , told me i had been reported for leaving them for long periods of time e.g going to work!!! well they said everyones goota work. so dogs have a good health. i know whos reported so look out. any way last time i advertised these i ha plenty of messages from people with brand new accounts , i always check your profile before responding. my inbox is full so if you want them youll have to message on this post and i ll get back to you.... thanks . edited to say im in haverfordwest west wales. im no meeting anyone half way. if you want them you need to pick them up

post-13199-1242130597.jpg

Edited by ratmogit

hope you find a home mate if i did not have so many dogs on i would have had one off you

thanks theres 1 left .

theyve both gone to a couple of nice fellas up line. good luck with them , hope they make a good dog for you