• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jonesr116

jonesr116

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:53 am

Webley raider in 2 shot .22 silencer nikko stirling gold crown scope 3-9x40 will take £120 south west

#2 8shot

8shot

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,944 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:18 am

wow thats the cheapest raider ive seen

where in the south west are you mate very intrested

#3 epo

epo

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:00 pm

wow thats the cheapest raider ive seen

just what i was thinking
good luck with the sale :thumbs:

#4 bigtigue

bigtigue

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:26 pm

Webley raider in 2 shot .22 silencer nikko stirling gold crown scope 3-9x40 will take £120 south west

SOLD, IF ITS IN GOOD NICK I'LL TAKE THAT OFF YOUR HANDS, CAN YOU SEND ME UR DETAILS, HAVE YOU GOT ANY PICS??

#5 Guest_air gunner_*

Guest_air gunner_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:19 pm

sorry buddy but your inbox is full. is it sold?

#6 jonesr116

jonesr116

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:14 am

Sorry guys sold impending pick up from someome local of here.reason why's it was so cheap is the stock had been sprayed and the silencer with weapon paint and no one tale it for 180,150 so I've had to drop its a buyers market for everything at the mo

#7 poacherkev

poacherkev

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:43 pm

Sorry guys sold impending pick up from someome local of here.reason why's it was so cheap is the stock had been sprayed and the silencer with weapon paint and no one tale it for 180,150 so I've had to drop its a buyers market for everything at the mo

'
Just a quick message to say thanks for the gun my son loves it .The green paint on the woodwork is all off it took 2 hours with the edge of a credit card, all of it just flaked off leaving a prefect stock underneath .
i put a few pellets though it last night and i was impressed with the power it has .
so once again thanks for a very cheap pcp gun ;)

#8 jonesr116

jonesr116

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 09:11 am

No probs mate.

'
Just a quick message to say thanks for the gun my son loves it .The green paint on the woodwork is all off it took 2 hours with the edge of a credit card, all of it just flaked off leaving a prefect stock underneath .
i put a few pellets though it last night and i was impressed with the power it has .
so once again thanks for a very cheap pcp gun http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users