A friend of mine has 3 cocker pup's 2 dogs 1 bitch for sale,1 black dog pup,1 white with black marking's dog pup,1 white with lemon marking bitch pup,Both parents work at least 3 days a week through the shooting season,Kc reg,legally docked and mirco chipped wormed PROPERLLY he wants £350 for the dog pups don't know about the bitch there in oxfordshire if your intrested pm me for his contact number he won't tolerate messers

A friend of mine has 3 cocker pup's 2 dogs 1 bitch for sale,1 black dog pup,1 white with black marking's dog pup,1 white with lemon marking bitch pup,Both parents work at least 3 days a week through the shooting season,Kc reg,legally docked and mirco chipped wormed PROPERLLY he wants £350 for the dog pups don't know about the bitch there in oxfordshire if your intrested pm me for his contact number he won't tolerate messers

is the black dog solid black?

atb

rustybucket

Good morning

I am very interested in your friends black dog pup. I am looking to get a puppy now. Please could you let me have your friends number or my number is 07980 717849. Or if you need to know any more info about myself please ask.

Regards

Sarah