working saiuki bull grey for sale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

made my point to you lampingmad. best to just ignore you. Dog still for sale for VALID reasons as already stated to anyone interested.

A GOOD DAYTIME :blink: WHAT ON THE LEAD????

THIS DOG HAS HAD 3 RABBITS AND A DOUBLED UP LONG EARS AND THAT WAS WHEN SAM TOOK IT FOR A WEEK IF IT WAS ANY HE WOULD OF KEPT IT

YOU HAVE ONLY HAD A LAMP ABOUT 5 DAYS NOW IVE MADE MY POINT

i've got a lurcher here 10 yr old been in the house all is life,we've got a bain here 3year old he pulls him all over the place by is ears he growls at the bain only to let him know that he does'nt like it,but i'm 100% sure that the dog won't bite him.are you gonna say get rid?

i think the best thing is a big needle buddy if its gone for a kid besides how good she is on the lamp .. what would happen if she got out a kennel into the streets and a kid goes up 2 her ...

all the best with the sale but this is just my opinion

It does my head in when you got so many people on here that slags dogs and there owners off when they dont no all the facts about the animal?? :angry:

why the feck are you tryna take money for a dog that is snarling at your little boy! mate you need a slap

right lets get this clear i stated dog was to be sold to someone without kids it has got nothing to do with any one else what i do. especially those who didnt want the dog in the fist place dog will not be sold i will sort it my self all this has done is stopped my dog from geting a good home ( jealous people who nees them )

ps thanks for all the decent people that pm'd me :victory: