working saiuki bull grey for sale

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think the best thing is a big needle buddy if its gone for a kid besides how good she is on the lamp .. what would happen if she got out a kennel into the streets and a kid goes up 2 her ...

all the best with the sale but this is just my opinion

Get it PTS mate, if you sell it on and it go's for another kid and kills it you will have that on you concience for the rest of your life

that is what will happen if no one can use her. but i have got to give her a chance. i o her that. not all people have got kids. i did not get this dog as a pup and it has been fine up till now.

mate no one can or should use that dog at somepoint it will come into contact with a child no one can can that it will never meet a child because it will and there is a chance it will go for child PUT IT TO SLEEP

it has crossed a line that should never be crossed

all the best

all depends why or what situation the dog and kid was in? i no a guy whos staffy jumped up at a 3yo and its tooth ripped the kids lip nearly off wasnt deliberate but if he wasnt there and this happened in the garden the guy would of thought the dog had gone for him which wasnt the case, theres plenty of guard dogs that would bite as soon as they get chance doesnt mean they should be put down, just rehome the dog to someone with experiance, you guys forget some kids are no good with dogs just as some dogs are no good with kids

all depends why or what situation the dog and kid was in? i no a guy whos staffy jumped up at a 3yo and its tooth ripped the kids lip nearly off wasnt deliberate but if he wasnt there and this happened in the garden the guy would of thought the dog had gone for him which wasnt the case, theres plenty of guard dogs that would bite as soon as they get chance doesnt mean they should be put down, just rehome the dog to someone with experiance, you guys forget some kids are no good with dogs just as some dogs are no good with kids

i wish i could keep her but i can not take that chance. at lest you now the dog and why she is up for sale. someone with experiance will be geting a real good working partner. this is my bitch

post-28533-1241793024_thumb.jpg

Edited by FLY77
does she work the lamp [bANNED TEXT]

yes very well i can take any one out with her befor they buy that way you can see for your self hope this helps

Edited by FLY77
Guest Hightower
does she work the lamp [bANNED TEXT]

yes very well i can take any one out with her befor they buy that way you can see for your self hope this helps

Cant get fairer than that! an chance of organising transport over to Ireland?? ;)

Cant get fairer than that! an chance of organising transport over to Ireland?? ;)

i do not now any one to get it over to you sorry bud. not unless you now any one