quad wheel drive

hi i am selling my honda trx450 quad bike, it is a 2007 model 57 plate it has optional 2 or 4 wheel drive, towbar, heated grips, it is agricultural road registered. The bike is in top condition the only thing i would suggest is that in time the tyres will need replacing. I have had the quad for 5 months, it comes with a trailer what is mint condition. i paid 4000 for the quad and another 6 for the trailer, the only reason i am selling this quad is that i don't feel safe storing it in my garage as some one has already tried breaking in. i will take 3600 for quad and trailer. There is no picture as it is at my dads for the time bein. Anyone interested in the quad i will sort some pictures out or place to view. No time wasters please 07853108215. Any other questions about the quad please feel free to phone me. Tom :clapper:

Sounds a good buy for some one,good luck with the sale mate some one should snap that up for that money ;)

hope so some one wants to do a part ex [bANNED TEXT] a russel x greyhound and muny iv never seen one :D

hi i am selling my honda trx450 quad bike, it is a 2007 model 57 plate it has optional 2 or 4 wheel drive, towbar, heated grips, it is agricultural road registered. The bike is in top condition the only thing i would suggest is that in time the tyres will need replacing. I have had the quad for 5 months, it comes with a trailer what is mint condition. i paid 4000 for the quad and another 6 for the trailer, the only reason i am selling this quad is that i don't feel safe storing it in my garage as some one has already tried breaking in. i will take 3600 for quad and trailer. There is no picture as it is at my dads for the time bein. Anyone interested in the quad i will sort some pictures out or place to view. No time wasters please 07853108215. Any other questions about the quad please feel free to phone me. Tom :clapper:
Where are you mate
Where are you mate

ok mate did you get to take any pic and send them to my mate nigel he rang you the other day thanks

steve