5 replies to this topic

#1 turk 09

turk 09

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:17 pm

hi i am selling my honda trx450 quad bike, it is a 2007 model 57 plate it has optional 2 or 4 wheel drive, towbar, heated grips, it is agricultural road registered. The bike is in top condition the only thing i would suggest is that in time the tyres will need replacing. I have had the quad for 5 months, it comes with a trailer what is mint condition. i paid 4000 for the quad and another 6 for the trailer, the only reason i am selling this quad is that i don't feel safe storing it in my garage as some one has already tried breaking in. i will take 3600 for quad and trailer. There is no picture as it is at my dads for the time bein. Anyone interested in the quad i will sort some pictures out or place to view. No time wasters please 07853108215. Any other questions about the quad please feel free to phone me. Tom :clapper:

#2 pipi

pipi

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:20 pm

Sounds a good buy for some one,good luck with the sale mate some one should snap that up for that money ;)

#3 turk 09

turk 09

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:20 pm

Sounds a good buy for some one,good luck with the sale mate some one should snap that up for that money http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

hope so some one wants to do a part ex [BANNED TEXT] a russel x greyhound and muny iv never seen one :D

#4 darcysgimp

darcysgimp

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:27 pm

il swap for 6 frozen peas.4 dead caterpillars 2 hungry buterflies and a ham sandwich

#5 silverfoxsid08

silverfoxsid08

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:33 pm

hi i am selling my honda trx450 quad bike, it is a 2007 model 57 plate it has optional 2 or 4 wheel drive, towbar, heated grips, it is agricultural road registered. The bike is in top condition the only thing i would suggest is that in time the tyres will need replacing. I have had the quad for 5 months, it comes with a trailer what is mint condition. i paid 4000 for the quad and another 6 for the trailer, the only reason i am selling this quad is that i don't feel safe storing it in my garage as some one has already tried breaking in. i will take 3600 for quad and trailer. There is no picture as it is at my dads for the time bein. Anyone interested in the quad i will sort some pictures out or place to view. No time wasters please 07853108215. Any other questions about the quad please feel free to phone me. Tom http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Where are you mate

#6 silverfoxsid08

silverfoxsid08

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:31 am

hi i am selling my honda trx450 quad bike, it is a 2007 model 57 plate it has optional 2 or 4 wheel drive, towbar, heated grips, it is agricultural road registered. The bike is in top condition the only thing i would suggest is that in time the tyres will need replacing. I have had the quad for 5 months, it comes with a trailer what is mint condition. i paid 4000 for the quad and another 6 for the trailer, the only reason i am selling this quad is that i don't feel safe storing it in my garage as some one has already tried breaking in. i will take 3600 for quad and trailer. There is no picture as it is at my dads for the time bein. Anyone interested in the quad i will sort some pictures out or place to view. No time wasters please 07853108215. Any other questions about the quad please feel free to phone me. Tom http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Where are you mate
ok mate did you get to take any pic and send them to my mate nigel he rang you the other day thanks
steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users