FERRET HUTCHES.

Guest Frank

Guest Frank
Yes, there's a hole in the bottom and one out the window.

I've got a small hutch in there for their privacy, been meaning to build proper compartments, it's just one of those jobs you never seem to get around to doing.

Regards Rob

inside.jpg

Your one dedicated ferret keeper Rob. :good:

Frank. :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wickidweasel
Yes, there's a hole in the bottom and one out the window.

I've got a small hutch in there for their privacy, been meaning to build proper compartments, it's just one of those jobs you never seem to get around to doing.

Regards Rob

:good: i did the exact same thing in my last court the hutch always comes in handy at cleaning time :)

Chalkwarren, why do you find it necessary to add input to a thread and then constantly delete what you have added.... :wacko: .... :wacko: ....i dont know how many times i have scrolled through different subjects on here and on smoochers and nearly everything you have posted has been taken off by you.

Just wondering why you feel the need to constantly do it thats all.

SINDASOX :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Guest Frank
Chalkwarren, why do you find it necessary to add input to a thread and then constantly delete what you have added.... :wacko: .... :wacko: ....i dont know how many times i have scrolled through different subjects on here and on smoochers and nearly everything you have posted has been taken off by you.

Just wondering why you feel the need to constantly do it thats all.

SINDASOX :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I thought the same thing myself, WHY? :blink:

Frank.

Guest caleb
he moves in mysterious ways :11: long live the chalk warrener

Old habits die hard mate, us older boys are used to leaving no trace of our activities! ;) Take snaring, when I was a sapling you hid your snaring prowess from preying eyes, now it seems that we must tell the whole world what we're up to! :whistle:

OLD HABITS LADS!

P/S,

nice set up there chalk warrener, obviously an old hand at the game, and still as busy by the looks of it!

Edited by caleb