FERRET HUTCHES.

Guest Frank

my hutch, i also have a couple of sigle hutches at the side :)

it has recently had padlocks/asp and staples attached to each set of doors ;) keep the kids from letting them out :whistle:

Edited by COMPO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Frank
my hutch, i also have a couple of sigle hutches at the side :)

it has recently had padlocks/asp and staples attached to each set of doors ;) keep the kids from letting them out :whistle:

Cheers Compo. :good: Lovely set up, ill have to get some padlocks too, as my young son was telling me when im at work, he will let them out for a run :icon_eek::rolleyes: :11: .

Frank.

Edited by Frank

nice hutches lol :clapper::D:clapper: we have got a double deker for a single ferret she loves it lol :good: but can be split in to two quite big hutches if needed :) like it did yesterday [bANNED TEXT] we got a ferret hob whos had his front teeth pulled out by gypsies :(:guitar:

Guest Frank
Heres mine, A converted chicken coop :)

ferrets004.jpg

Thats one great set up Nathan, plenty of space and activitys for them their. :good::good:

Thanks for putting up the pic. :good:

Frank.

he,s mine , will be putting 2 levels in plus a hammock as well as 2 ferret boxes , bloody spoilt , lol. :good:

11062006217.jpg

11062006222.jpg

:clapper::good:

Lots of space here too Savageboy. :good: Lots to grow into.

Cheers,

Frank.

Thanks all for the pics so far. :good::good::good:

Keep it coming. :)

Frank.

:good: like the setup Nathan hows them kits doing :)

They are doing fine mate thanks, little bloodsuckers though lol, the albinos ear is all cleared up now ill go and get some pictures later and put them up for you mate. hows your recent kits?

Thanks Frank. i did have a shed with a run coming off the side but decided this was a better use of space.

Edited by nathan
Guest wickidweasel

:good: like the setup Nathan hows them kits doing :)

They are doing fine mate thanks, little bloodsuckers though lol, the albinos ear is all cleared up now ill go and get some pictures later and put them up for you mate. hows your recent kits?

Doing great cheers :good:

heres mine.... the larger one in custom made with storage space underneath for Wellies, nets,bedding ect... the smaller hutch is where my hob is living he is last years young yet to work,if things work out this year with him i will snip him to keep the Jill's from becoming pregnant or ill.

thats a top set up youve got there mate ;)

the woods quality.

the old boys a good wood butcher eh :)

Guest RobW71

Yes, there's a hole in the bottom and one out the window.

I've got a small hutch in there for their privacy, been meaning to build proper compartments, it's just one of those jobs you never seem to get around to doing.

Regards Rob

inside.jpg