reloading kit cost

for a basic set up whihc includes: lee single stage press, powder scale, powder measure,lee primer machine, chafer and debur tool, primer pocket cleaner - just under a £100 this is a kit price so its alittle cheaper than buying all seperate you will also need a set of dies which for lee ones come in at just under £30 but you would be better off purchasing a better set , i found some inaccuracies with mine. You will also require powder which ranges from around £25-35 i think , and a box of bullets will be £20ish and some primers too but they cost bugger all , so your looking all in to have bullets made will cost you around the £190 so say £200 for any other extras you may need, and also you should consider getting a case tumbler saves alot of work cleaning brass whihc has been fired.

liam

Just make sure you check out a site called smartreloader.com

As far as kit goes you could do a lot worse than one of the RCBS kits, either the Partner (the kit I started with) or the Rockchucker. Lee kit is perfectly servicable and I have quite a few of thier items on my loading bench. The only problem with Lee is that as you gain experience you will almost certainly want to replace it with summat "better". Usually what you buy is more expensive and better looking, but not necessarilly better (e.g. their Little Dandy powder measure looks like it was made by Mattel, but it easilly throws charges that are consistent to 2/10ths of a grain) .

A big YES on the case tumbler/vibrator. Most important of all get a couple of good reloading manuals, Speer and Sierra are good ones and there are others.