Klitscho Fury Back On

Go to solution Solved by lukey,

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

Im sure as mandatory challenger he,d get his mill fighting for the vacant belt :whistling:

Wait for it is this going to be another

1.Cry victim/give abuse/make big statement

2.Get told to back yourself up

3.Run off

Not twice in 2 days surely.

you on something pal ? because you go from one extreme to the other with your bull .some one points something out to you and you keep coming back with nonsense .cry victim abuse ? whats all that about ? told to back myself up ? back myself up to what ? you ? thats not a problem .run of ? run of from what ,? who ? who am i running from ? you called me an idiot in a recent post ,your the idiot a very jealous idiot ,i told you sometime ago you dont insult me and i wont insult you .keep up your bull against my family members with your petty bollox and il keep answering your petty bollox always remember this my cousin wears his advertising on his shorts yours was on the soles of your feet .as for backing anything up youve been offered that option as well ,you wriggled out by making a joke of it ..you should be aware your arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics even if you win your still a retard o/k now its your turn in the p---ing contest dopey

Ive told you to back up your big statements and you never do...............like your statement about " all the shitty London boxers " of my era ( 8 world champions ) !!.....like your statement about Peter Fury being a better fighter than me ( infantile as it was to say ).....he had 1 fight and lost !...............you have said numerous things over the years that ive told you to back up and you just fall away........like the other day when you got all menstrual and said i cant fight.......i repeated what you said " come knock my door and find out "......nothing !........like before that when you was going to fix up the world heavyweight title challenger to have a fight with me :whistling: .........nothing !................you are a complete fool who tries to pit other men against each other because he has nothing to offer himself........and who thinks because a man disagrees with his thoughts on boxing he is being victimised and abused....ive said it time and time again you are a gypsy fan not a boxing fan......me im a boxing fan i couldnt give a tuppence for gypsys so if it upsets you to hear anything negative about a gypsy boxer then stay away from boxing conversations

If you ever knock mine son make sure you stand well back

I bet you answer the door with a water pistol?

come with him and find out for yourself .instead of bumping your gums on here every day ,i bet the water pistols in your pants

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont buy it.....tendon tears dont heal quickly simple as that.......personally i think Klitchsko was just showing Fury who,s boss and letting him see he shouldnt bite the hand thats feeding him.

Some would say Tyson should lose the chance to fight for the title after he turned up dressed as batman and acted like a 12 year old girl.   Sorry Cushty am I okay to say that or do I need to fight

One could not make it up could one...absolutely Supreme!...best of luck with your bet Cushty me ol mushy...these binliners on here dont have a clue about boxing like what you do...my moneys on Klitsch

Posted Images

:laugh: :laugh: yeah tys biting the hand thats feeding him and hes showing him whos boss .ffs one couldnt make it up .only on THL .if youve missed it .il remind you .tys mandatory .klit has to fight or retire .hes no boss of nothing and hes feeding no one ,hes stalling for time .hes hoping skye cannot fit in ppv in november so it then has to carry over to the new year. . :laugh: hes owned and hes owned by team fury ,the gypsy warrior will reign supreme .

Im sure as mandatory challenger he,d get his mill fighting for the vacant belt :whistling:

Wait for it is this going to be another

1.Cry victim/give abuse/make big statement

2.Get told to back yourself up

3.Run off

Not twice in 2 days surely.

you on something pal ? because you go from one extreme to the other with your bull .some one points something out to you and you keep coming back with nonsense .cry victim abuse ? whats all that about ? told to back myself up ? back myself up to what ? you ? thats not a problem .run of ? run of from what ,? who ? who am i running from ? you called me an idiot in a recent post ,your the idiot a very jealous idiot ,i told you sometime ago you dont insult me and i wont insult you .keep up your bull against my family members with your petty bollox and il keep answering your petty bollox always remember this my cousin wears his advertising on his shorts yours was on the soles of your feet .as for backing anything up youve been offered that option as well ,you wriggled out by making a joke of it ..you should be aware your arguing over the internet is like competing in the special olympics even if you win your still a retard o/k now its your turn in the p---ing contest dopey

Ive told you to back up your big statements and you never do...............like your statement about " all the shitty London boxers " of my era ( 8 world champions ) !!.....like your statement about Peter Fury being a better fighter than me ( infantile as it was to say ).....he had 1 fight and lost !...............you have said numerous things over the years that ive told you to back up and you just fall away........like the other day when you got all menstrual and said i cant fight.......i repeated what you said " come knock my door and find out "......nothing !........like before that when you was going to fix up the world heavyweight title challenger to have a fight with me :whistling: .........nothing !................you are a complete fool who tries to pit other men against each other because he has nothing to offer himself........and who thinks because a man disagrees with his thoughts on boxing he is being victimised and abused....ive said it time and time again you are a gypsy fan not a boxing fan......me im a boxing fan i couldnt give a tuppence for gypsys so if it upsets you to hear anything negative about a gypsy boxer then stay away from boxing conversations

If you ever knock mine son make sure you stand well back
I bet you answer the door with a water pistol?

come with him and find out for yourself .instead of bumping your gums on here every day ,i bet the water pistols in your pants

I will pack a change of undies just incase ?

• Like 2

I think if fury wasn't so tall he would be no good. he reminds me of the big giant who kod jack Johnston in the desert to win. through brute size against an ageing champ. then came along the manassa mauler and the poor giant was lucky to be alive. todays era of heavy weights are like gangly giants, the only ones who look good and fight good are the klitschos

In all fairness i think where the game has moved on physically Fury has far better movement than those giants years ago....from what ive watched on tape guys like Carnera and Willard were very robotic whereas Fury can at least shift when he needs to.....that said its like anything if you take away a fighters main tool what is he left with.....and size is Furys main tool......put the exact same fighter in a middleweights body and he doesnt even turn pro in my opinion.

I think if fury wasn't so tall he would be no good. he reminds me of the big giant who kod jack Johnston in the desert to win. through brute size against an ageing champ. then came along the manassa mauler and the poor giant was lucky to be alive. todays era of heavy weights are like gangly giants, the only ones who look good and fight good are the klitschos

You mean the 6.6 giant Jess Willard...he took a beating off Jack Dempsey...Dempsey lost his title to Gene Tunney...the only blemish on Tunneys record was a loss and a draw to Harry Greb...Greb was a sparring partner to Dempsey but Dempsey avoided a match with him...Harry Greb was 5.8...and fought most of his career as a Middleweight!!...he fought 119 contracted matches losing only 8...Harry was as game as they came!

f**k me he knows his shit this boy :D .......can you possibly state date of births in future though please :thumbs:

In all fairness i think where the game has moved on physically Fury has far better movement than those giants years ago....from what ive watched on tape guys like Carnera and Willard were very robotic whereas Fury can at least shift when he needs to.....that said its like anything if you take away a fighters main tool what is he left with.....and size is Furys main tool......put the exact same fighter in a middleweights body and he doesnt even turn pro in my opinion.
Tyson fury can shift, but hug hie is in another league for shifting as I've never seen anybody run away like him against the bus driver, except of course fraudley harrison

the usual drivvel in response :laugh: :laugh: and always out of context .you couldnt give tuppence for gypsys i doubt very much any of them would give a tuppence about you either ,but think about this one some of the best fighters in this country today are gypsys .its not about disagreeing with you its about the ridicule you always attempt of said fighters and the trainers etc etc etc ,i told you last time about your continued insults ,as for peters boxing record ,hes the best trainer in europe today but before you go of hysterical again ,i never said peter being a better fighter ,my reference was to john after you levelled insults his way but im not into that ,my dad can beat your dad nonsense as for knocking doors ,if you ever knock mine son make sure you stand well back as its being answered .now toddle of

And i,ll say the same response as i usually do......show me.....dont tell me.....show me......where i have insulted anyone ?....i say again....during a discussion about boxing if somebody says Sonny Liston had a poor jab,its not a personal slur or insult on Sonny Liston its just boxing talk.....again,you take things to heart because you are not a boxing fan you are a gypsy fan........John Fury was a decent journeyman who im told made no money from boxing......for you to say " he,s better than you " frankly is not what boxing people do,hence i can tell from near every statement you make you have never been in or around fighters.

Infact it would be my guess that you have never in your life known the guts and discipline it takes to even get in fighting shape.....forget actually fighting....the sacrifices and commitment it takes to strip your body down to its greatest potential of what you can be.......the mental ability to focus the body to a peak on one hour of one day of one month............tell me....what sort of shape are you in at this moment.....this moment that you are mouthing off to strangers.....because people who consistently land themself in potentially violent situations need to consistently keep themself in good shape.................unless they are bluffing of course ;)

" make sure you stand well back " :laugh: ....what a plum !

Edited by gnasher16

the usual drivvel in response :laugh: :laugh: and always out of context .you couldnt give tuppence for gypsys i doubt very much any of them would give a tuppence about you either ,but think about this one some of the best fighters in this country today are gypsys .its not about disagreeing with you its about the ridicule you always attempt of said fighters and the trainers etc etc etc ,i told you last time about your continued insults ,as for peters boxing record ,hes the best trainer in europe today but before you go of hysterical again ,i never said peter being a better fighter ,my reference was to john after you levelled insults his way but im not into that ,my dad can beat your dad nonsense as for knocking doors ,if you ever knock mine son make sure you stand well back as its being answered .now toddle of

And i,ll say the same response as i usually do......show me.....dont tell me.....show me......where i have insulted anyone ?....i say again....during a discussion about boxing if somebody says Sonny Liston had a poor jab,its not a personal slur or insult on Sonny Liston its just boxing talk.....again,you take things to heart because you are not a boxing fan you are a gypsy fan........John Fury was a decent journeyman who im told made no money from boxing......for you to say " he,s better than you " frankly is not what boxing people do,hence i can tell from near every statement you make you have never been in or around fighters.

Infact it would be my guess that you have never in your life known the guts and discipline it takes to even get in fighting shape.....forget actually fighting....the sacrifices and commitment it takes to strip your body down to its greatest potential of what you can be.......the mental ability to focus the body to a peak on one hour of one day of one month............tell me....what sort of shape are you in at this moment.....this moment that you are mouthing off to strangers.....because people who consistently land themself in potentially violent situations need to consistently keep themself in good shape.................unless they are bluffing of course ;)

" make sure you stand well back " :laugh: ....what a plum !

you pal are a complete idiot ,you talk about guts and discipline yet you openly admit to being flat out on the roids ,and now your suggesting violence towards me as well .well jump in ya motor ,just be careful you dont have a heart attack in the process ffs ya plum

• Like 1

you pal are a complete idiot ,you talk about guts and discipline yet you openly admit to being flat out on the roids ,and now your suggesting violence towards me as well .well jump in ya motor ,just be careful you dont have a heart attack in the process ffs ya plum

Whats bodybuilding got to do with anything :blink:

Suggesting violence towards you ?? .....Brookie that devious little move you made of twisting it around and telling me to come to your door when it was me who said " if you think i cant fight give me a knock and find out " didnt go unnoticed ;)

I dont bullshit i talk real..... i have absolutely no desire whatsoever to run around the country closing the mouths of idiots off the internet........all this " stand well back " f****n nonsense you sound like a 9 year old......if you came to my door id open it and invite you in no problem whatsoever........act like a gentleman and i,ll show you a nice day....act like an idiot and it will be a bad day for both of us.........it is what it is.

Edited by gnasher16

Funny thing is i dont even have a door knocker :D

I know one thing.......if i can be in the shape old Sly is in at the age he is i,ll be happy with that.....fantastic physical specimen my hats off to him.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1