He's Slept With 500 Women

Go to solution Solved by suffolkpoacher,

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shit how many women he,s slept with .....Cushty you are clearly besotted with this man but your starting to sound dangerous now !.....have you tried writing him fan mail ?.....maybe there

See his younger brother Hughie's pro debut...see Tyson Fury fight here when he was younger...you been at many of his fights Cushty?...or do you just go along to the weigh-in to catch him in his underp

500,,,is that it,,,, mind he's not the best looking kid around so that's not a bad score for a lanky gypo....   If he comes and stands the door with me for a few nights,,,ile give him a few poin

Posted Images

I thought you said you lived ion a house cushty ??? .......

You got to learn with me not to take everything serious when I said I lived in. A ratty workmans trailer I was taking the piss as people on here have doubted me so I told them I lived in a scratch trailer and was only a poor workman , also who said about the Russians klitcko and his promotion are from Ukraine not Russia

Just a couple of questions, is it a verifiable claim seeing as it's only fury making the claim I would think it's more 50 with an 0 stuck on the end.

Also how come none of the 500 have done an expose in one of the Sunday rags seeing as he's a world renowned pugilist?

Lastly there must be more loose munters than I imagined.

So my conclusion is that's he's a lying toad.

Just a couple of questions, is it a verifiable claim seeing as it's only fury making the claim I would think it's more 50 with an 0 stuck on the end.

Also how come none of the 500 have done an expose in one of the Sunday rags seeing as he's a world renowned pugilist?

You know I didn't hint people would take it serious when I posted it fury loves to go on the wind up all those videos of him training and acti out of breath and being sloppy are to fool the public is all an act I think

You know I didn't hint people would take it serious when I posted it fury loves to go on the wind up all those videos of him training and acti out of breath and being sloppy are to fool the public is all an act I think

Note how I posted this after you already admitted putting it up as a joke.

My retort was just banter and sarcasm, something to do on a Sunday morning whilst having my hair pulled by creatures resembling children. I couldn't give a monkeys how many he's shagged or hasn't.

• Like 1

Note how I posted this after you already admitted putting it up as a joke.

My retort was just banter and sarcasm, something to do on a Sunday morning whilst having my hair pulled by creatures resembling children. I couldn't give a monkeys how many he's shagged or hasn't.

I know I wasn't aiming it at you but the others

Ffs cushty you got a boner for the man or what? Get a grip of yer life man lol

I just thought it was funny I doubt fury knows what he's saying it also says in the aritcle he's not a religious person when he's always posting things from the bible

Im surprised he can read?.mind you he always comes across as thick as mud,as most of his relations have earnt their crust from their nous and conning pensioners out of their pensions,he,s done better than them and his daddy.

I wish you mushes would just calm down. Personally I put this up for a joke as I knew it would make good banter Andthe jealous from some people there's some other good furys vids up on YouTube with kugan ill post them

Cushty im an honest person so yes i dont have a problem admitting im envious of any man who gets to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world.....but trust me thats where the envy ends :laugh:

If you are an honest person you will admit you are not really a boxing fan but simply a Tyson Fury fan......i had this debate on here a while back i suggested that many travellers are not boxing fans but simply fans of travellers who happen to box......the fact you say you wont watch boxing anymore if Fury loses,along with all the " Team Fury " badges and t shirts you must have just emphasise my point.

No not just a Tyson fury fan and I didn't say I wouldn't watch boxing I said I wouldn't watch heavyweight boxing

So the heavyweight division here in Britain is about to become possibly the most exciting its ever been in history but you wont watch it if Tyson Fury doesnt win :laugh:

You just confirmed my theory ;)

I just thought it was funny I doubt fury knows what he's saying it also says in the aritcle he's not a religious person when he's always posting things from the bible

Im surprised he can read?.mind you he always comes across as thick as mud,as most of his relations have earnt their crust from their nous and conning pensioners out of their pensions,he,s done better than them and his daddy.

Lol gel on you corse I forgot you know every one of them personally to know what they does for work just another steriotyping mush

conning pensioners lol heard travellers do it once in the papers then you thingevery travelling man is coning pensioners

Lol gel on you corse I forgot you know every one of them personally to know what they does for work just another steriotyping mush

conning pensioners lol heard travellers do it once in the papers then you thingevery travelling man is coning pensioners

Have i touched a fuse,watch Crimewatch,every conned pensioner as a fecking pykey infleuence.They are white Pakis,con anything for brass,marry anything below the legal age,take everything the state offers in handouts and still shit in an hedge.Ive camped and worked with them,they all claimed for bed wetting etc,etc.etc.etc..IS in caravans.

Have i touched a fuse,watch Crimewatch,every conned pensioner as a fecking pykey infleuence.They are white Pakis,con anything for brass,marry anything below the legal age,take everything the state offers in handouts and still shit in an hedge.Ive camped and worked with them,they all claimed for bed wetting etc,etc.etc.etc..IS in caravans.

Yes beacuse you talk slander load of rubbish p***y influence yes so not nessary every Romany gypsy Irish traveller of any travellering people are conning pensioners I certantly never have in my life white pakis just about somes you up nothing but a steriotyper