Brilliant Video Interview Wth John Fury

Go to solution Solved by lurcherman 887,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of sillyness.....the exact reason fighters need to surround themself with experienced top level proven people in my opinion !.....fighters dont need their dads or brothers to tell everyone

He talked a complete and utter load of crap .

Cushty, he probably gets the old piky/gypo rubbish thrown at him because ever time him and his family speak they bleat on about how they are "fighting men" and a different breed to the person they are

Just watched it lol hes definatly had a bomb of whizz

In all seriousnous I don't think the old man is on drugs but ild suspect Tyson himself has been before in a recent interview the man is acting like he's on the powder I think it was the issac lowe fight he's got a reputation for being a big party man in his lifestyle out of the gym big drinker big eater and god knows what else

Personally thought it was a load of shite. It whent from from trailers not been treated fairly and not getting the credit they deserve to..then whent to Tyson been able fight two boxers at once ...then whent to this place been a shit hole dumping ground ....then whent to slagging boxers off because they wouldn't fight in a Field and have there ears bit off....... Tyson gets shit because he doesn't conduct him self as a proffesional boxer... He swears sings gives people shit insults everyone and basically gives every non traveler shit......that's why he'll never be accepted....why should us folks support a travler who slags off non travlers....or as they like to call us a different breed

I don't think tyson has lived the right lifestyle ..hes a big lad but flabby and soft around his gut..I've seen clips of him training and it's obvious he doesn't love that part of the fight game..how long before his lifestyle catches up with him? You only need to look at klitckhko and Joshua to see they are both in great shape..eat train and sleep dedication pays off in the long run. If tyson does win in Germany it won't be long before he's knocked off his perch.

• Like 1

Personally thought it was a load of shite. It whent from from trailers not been treated fairly and not getting the credit they deserve to..then whent to Tyson been able fight two boxers at once ...then whent to this place been a shit hole dumping ground ....then whent to slagging boxers off because they wouldn't fight in a Field and have there ears bit off....... Tyson gets shit because he doesn't conduct him self as a proffesional boxer... He swears sings gives people shit insults everyone and basically gives every non traveler shit......that's why he'll never be accepted....why should us folks support a travler who slags off non travlers....or as they like to call us a different breed

No your wrong Tyson fury has never said a bad word about non travelling people but every single do of his life he will get some brave man on the internet calling him names like p***y and gypo and slandering him never once has fury said anything against non travelling people