London

Go to solution Solved by Greengrass,

All these northerners coming to London, you won't be able to move soon for blokes standing outside cafes moaning "6 bluuddy powend fer a coop of tea an teh bacon butty......6 bluuddy powend.......it's teh daylight robbery I tell thee" :) lol

• Like 5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these northerners coming to London, you won't be able to move soon for blokes standing outside cafes moaning "6 bluuddy powend fer a coop of tea an teh bacon butty......6 bluuddy powend.......it's

I,ve been down in London for the last few days and have to say how impressed I was compared to when I used to live there a few years ago. Staff on the tube/ underground always helpful, likewise the st

It's quiet nice as a Londoner to hear someone say positive stuff about the place, when like me you have spent your whole life in and around the place day to day you start to look at it with a bit of a

All these northerners coming to London, you won't be able to move soon for blokes standing outside cafes moaning "6 bluuddy powend fer a coop of tea an teh bacon butty......6 bluuddy powend.......it's teh daylight robbery I tell thee" :) lol

fooking reet an all! Edited by air gun ant
  • Like 1

thas rate

Am off to London this weekend for the young lads birthday all day Saturday sight seeing and a ride on the London eye and Sunday a tour round Stamford bridge for him he don't now yet should be a good weekend if weather is good

Blinding mate, your lad will be happy.

• Like 1

No moaning from the Scousers Wilf, though we'd still be enjoying the grub, we wouldn't have paid for it anyway...! :D

London, greatest capital in the world bar none...! Love the place, prices an all... :yes:

Bosun, I would say Liverpool and London are very similar cities in their character and the character of the people from them mate, that's why the Mancs feel left out !! :p lol lol

• Like 2

I,ve been down in London for the last few days and have to say how impressed I was compared to when I used to live there a few years ago. Staff on the tube/ underground always helpful, likewise the staff at the premier inn we stayed in , they could,nt do enough for us. Now when I lived there many years ago nobody had time for anybody else , always in a rush to get from A to B but this visit things were great.

It was also the first time I,ve stayed over the east of London and even though we were a bit out the public transport system gets you where you want to be more or less hassle free.

Credit where credit is due , London has definetly upped its game in my opinion.

Are you a rent boy greengrass ? :hmm:

much as i am saddened by the way my part of london has slipped away over the past 20-30 years, the west end, the city etc compare well to any other city in the world, london truly still has its magnificent history and culture in some places and a visit for a few days to the right areas could truly be a wondeful holiday.

agree with wilf, have a wander round greenwich, theres a decent sunday market (bit camden-townish nowadays) and some lovely old pubs tucked away (the yacht, plume of feathers, trafalgar, or the cutty sark) as well as the actual cutty sark ship. make sure you walk under the river foot tunnel to the isle of dogs, and you have to take the stairs not the lift!!! then theres the national maritime museum (brilliant) and the lovely greenwich park

wilf, my dad always said borough market was known as The Blue, any idea why?

The blue is on Southwark park rd and is named after the Blue Anchor pub. Borough market was originally old London's fruit and veg market .

wilf, my dad always said borough market was known as The Blue, any idea why?

You sure he,s not getting mixed up with The Blue market in Bermondsey up the road from the Blue Anchor pub.

probably me getting muddled up, not the old man! :laugh:

Yes i know it well mate its only 10 minutes from where you was staying just down the a13..............best gym in the area these days you would of passed The Peacock gym as well its literally 2 mins away from the Tko......big boxing area round there.

Do,s Tony B still own the Peacock Gnash ? I,d a friend who use to train there .

• Like 1