You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Artemis / Snowpeak P35

(0 reviews)

Artemis / Snowpeak P35

(0 reviews)

£365

• Price £365
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

As the title, I have my P35 .22 pcp for sale, manufactured date 17 - 3 - 21 and is printed on the original box the gun will be in. I think it would be fair to say a max of around 2000 pellets has gone through the gun and is in very good overall condition. The reason for the sales is that I simply don't use it other than a bit of plinking in the garden as all my hunting is with my FX fac gun so nothing wrong with this. Also with the package is one original 8 shot mag and two 11 shot Calm mags which are superb.

Included in the sale is a Huggett mod but also the rifle comes from the factory with a series of aluminium shimms and shroud cap but I preferred the set up with a replacement inner felt tube and final mod, it is a two minute job if you want to revert back to factory set up.

There is also Philippines manufacture White Tail Classic scope, 1.5 - 5 x 20mm WA, model number 800051, fitted with Butler Creek flip up lens caps.

The package price is £365, can be collected from North Lincs or posted. Please note this is advertised elsewhere so first come first served.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.